Hi Parviz

I would be interested in reviewing 'Can the Poor Influence Policy? Participatory Poverty Assessments in the Developing World'.  Is there any criteria involved ?  I have a background in Development Management both in Developing Countries & UK.

My contact details are as follows:

Fahmida Muhit

2 Grosvenor Gardens

London E6 3EP