This is a hoax virus - ignore the instructions.
FF.

-----Original Message-----
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Robin Timm
Sent: 25 May 2002 06:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VIRUS WARNING

Received this message from someone in my address book. I found the virus on
my harddrive. Read and follow instructions.

Robin
///////////////////////////////

This is a forwarded message to everyone in my address book. I followed this
procedure and took out this program. I don't know much about it, but am
passing the information on as it was passed to me.

Erica Mondro

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], pamelajoy.nelson!
@pharma.novartis.com, [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Fw: Virus - VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!! I found it on mine.....so this
no joke
>Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:56:49 -0400
>

>Hi Y'all,
>I just received the e-mail below and I am forwarding it on because I did
>find the file on my C Drive. I checked with the Novartis Help Desk and
>they were not aware of this particular virus but recommended that I delete
>it as instructed below. Please check your files as all of you are in my
>address book. Sorry !!
>
>Carol
>---------------------- Forwarded by Carol Buxton/PH/Novartis on 05/22/2002
>05:54 PM ---------------------------
>

>"Penny McDonald" on 05/22/2002 11:31:34 AM
>
>To: "Tonya Rinehart" , "TK Devery"
> , "Stacy, Marvin" , "Shelly
> Hale" , "Ruth Poole"
> , ,