Thom,

I think Stefan Jensen might be interested to join or at least support this
effort. I am not sure whether he reads this list, so I cc to him. Of course,
GEMET is the property of the European Environment Agency, but may be they
would be interested in some value enhancement by adding word morphology
("stemming"), phonetics, cross-associations other than wider-narrower-term,
etc, etc.

EUROPA server (  <http://europa.eu.int/> http://europa.eu.int/). is a good
idea. So there are only 8 languages missing. I am not sure the EU will
support these, as they are not "official" EU languages (yet?). But we should
at least give it a try.

Cheers,

Thomas Bandholtz
CM / KM Division Manager; XML Network Moderator
Competence Center Content Management
SchlumbergerSema
http://www.schlumbergersema.com <http://www.schlumbergersema.com/>

Kaltenbornweg 3