O. Kramsh writes:

> To All:
>
> Please do not ignore this email.  This virus landed on my hard disk
> via another colleague (sorry for cross-posting) and I managed to
> delete it.  I suggest strongly you do so as well.  Apologies for all
> the bother...

Just to reinforce Chritopher's message - since I was already
writing...

In fact this file is part of Microsoft Internet Explorer and should be
on your machine if you're using this software.

We have had a similar 'virus warning' at our institution.  Check with
your IT Dept. before removing this if you remain concerned.

Regards