Eric

You can suspend email from Arch-Theory by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with no subject and the following in the message
body:

set arch-theory nomail

With nothing else (signatures etc) in the message body. To resume mail send:

set arch-theory mail

If you're on a number of jiscmail lists you can use a * instead of the list
name, ie:

set * nomail

When suspended you can post to the list (I think) but you won't receive any
mail from it.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Jonathan Bateman

TORC :: Training Online Resource Centre for Archaeology
http://www.torc.org.uk

Council for British Archaeology
http://www.britarch.ac.uk

Council for British Archaeology