My apologies to all...

My PC has been infected with the js.seeker virus. NAV2002 detected the virus
during a routine ('all files') scan today. A similar scan 5 days ago was
virus free so I'm assuming that I was infected during the last 5 days.
Although auto protect is enabled, this virus still made it onto my hard
drive.

it was located at the following address:

The file C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\U9I94N61\ampopup[1].htm is infected with the JS.Seeker
virus.
The file was quarantined.

further information about the virus can be obtained from Symantec:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/js.seeker.html

All my outgoing email is scanned by NAV but this virus got past NAV once so
may have escaped. I have not intentionally emailed anyone since my last
virus free scan 5 days ago. If you have received any email from me you may
be infected.

My sincere apologies.

Regards
Mike Smyth