----- Original Message -----
From: Rowley Cottingham
> It has been around for some time; I have not given tetanus boosters to the
over 5 and under 15 population for about 4 years now, as they receive
> Diftavax, the combined vaccine, at 15 anyway.

I'm perplexed Rowley, there has never been an indication to vaccinate a
patient between 5 and 15 (assuming compliance with current childhood
vaccination programme). In fact one does not need to consider boosters at
all until at least aged 25, and even this may be excessive as Ray has
pointed out.

Adrian Fogarty

P.S. Thanks Ray for the information provided.