Hi Guys,

Time to step in again on this issue which seems to raise its head every now
and again.

I don't feel that students should be discouraged from posting to the list
and asking for advice on any aspect of practice and would agree with the
sentiments of one of the postings that students should be seen as
colleagues of the future. If we stifle their enquiring mind now, then we
will only serve to stifle creative thinking in our profession in the future.

I also agree, however, that anyone posting to the list (not only students
have been guilty of this in the past!) should give adequate consideration
to precisely what assistance they require, or what point they wish to make.
That does mean in this instance that the topic area identified by Juliet
could have been narrowed down somewhat. It is also useful to identify where
you have looked and what information you already have at your disposal.
Apart from anything else, it prevents people getting hot under the collar!

So, please lets get back to constructive comments and discussions instead
of allowing things to descend any further.

I hope everyone's well

Shea

Dr Shea Palmer,
Joint List Owner & Lecturer,