 SCOTS PHILOSOPHICAL CLUB

 SPRING MEETING, ABERDEEN, 18th MAY 2002

 Programme

 All meetings will take place in the Linklater Rooms, King's College, Old A=
 berdeen.=20

 10.30-11.00 Coffee.=20

 11.00-12.45 Session I. Christine M. Korsgaard, Harvard University:

 Title to be Announced=20

 12.45-14.15 Lunch

 14.15-15.45 Session II. Alasdair Richmond, University of Aberdeen:

 "Induction and the Dangers of Hume"

 15-45-16.45 Tea & Business Meeting.
 SCOTS PHILOSOPHICAL CLUB
 SPRING MEETING, ABERDEEN, 18th MAY 2002
 Booking:
 If you plan to attend the meeting, please fill in the form below, and retu=
 rn
 by post, to Sheryl Mackay, Department of Philosophy, University of Aberdee=
 n,
 Old Brewery, Old Aberdeen, AB24 3UB. Alternately, you may choose to book b=
 e-mail via:
 [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>=20
 and pay on the day of the meeting. The cost of the meeting is =C2=A316 (=
 =C2=A38 for postgraduate students). Please
 make your cheque out to 'University of Aberdeen', and indicate dietary
 requirements as appropriate.
 The closing date for registration is 10th May. We regret that it might not
 be possible to accommodate anyone who notifies us after that date.
 __________________________________________________________________________=
 __
 ____

 TO: Sheryl Mackay, Department of Philosophy, University of Aberdeen, Old
 Brewery, Old Aberdeen, AB24 3UB.

 I will be attending the Club meeting and have the following special dietar=
 requirements (please tick as appropriate);
 None
 Vegetarian
 Vegan

 I enclose a cheque for =C2=A38 / =C2=A316 made payable to 'University of A=
 berdeen'
 Your name:
 Your address:

 Your emai