My God, Ann! you gYz should be a bit more attentive to cybernetics and management
tactics under the stess of deadlines  ;-}  or ISN'T this an extreme case of CARPAL
tunnel syndrom, instigated by a rush to deadline and other such *speed up* labour
issues *on the shop floor*?

EgadZ! my mind whithers and winces at the thought of such a procedure as elb......
nope! can't even say it. Poor guy...

...Good luck w/the roll out. I can't wait for the text input filters to be developed
such that I can import more than just *.TXT files; and I'll be upgrading my 2.0x to
2.5 in those same few weeks...  ;-} rap.

--
"Dein Wachstum sei feste und lache vor Lust!
Deines Herzens Trefflichkeit