From: Patricia Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 26 April 2002 21:08
Subject: Re: Baby

Hi everyone
I have to share this this little baby is having by-pass surgery right now in Columbia Presbyterian. Her dad is with her mom is in another hospital. I cannot see her or her mom.
Her name is Elissa 7 pounds 14 ounces and looking at the angel of death.
The hospital is close by to me but no visitors. I sit and wait I truly am afraid to answer the phone.
I wish I could share some happiness but I cannot.
Pat