From: [log in to unmask]>Chris Murphy
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [PHYSIO] Plea for UK Research Subjects (around North London / Middlesex)

I am working out of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore in Middlesex.

Thanks for the advice, I have mailed all the physio schools and universities nearby. I have obtained all the gyms, clubs ect addresses around the area and will be starting on those next week. I have tried all the local businesses, hospital news letters with little luck.

Thanks for the responses

Chris