<< Op was done on 15 December and she spent 10/52 in BK POP >> What is
"10/52 in BK POP"?

Isaac

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Sophie Dhenin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sendt: 28. april 2002 09:37
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: tibialis posterior strengthening

Can anyone help me with ideas on specifically strengthening tibialis
posterior to the exclusion of tib. anterior?
I'm treating a post-op patient who has had:
lengthening of the TA
augmentation of the tib post with FDL
medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy
metatarsal cuneiform fusion
(this last to reduce the increased intermetarsal angle)

Ouch! Patient is doing reasonably well - though still getting ++ pain from
the calcaneum.
Op was done on 15 December and she spent 10/52 in BK POP

Her tib post is still very weak at grade II on the scale. Please any ideas?
Sophie Dhenin