WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL
Please refer to the disclaimer beneath this message

Dear Nigel et al,

I can confirm this.

Conservation by Design sell 'Corrosion Intercept Replacement' CD Inserts @
90p each for orders of between 250 and 500. These are designed to replace
the paper inserts found in ordinary jewel cases (ie. they act as a buffer
between the disk and the plastic case).

They also sell Archival Storage Boxes for CDs/DVDs. Each box holds 30 disks,
and they cost approx £9.00 each.

Peter

Westminster City Council switchboard:
+44 20 7641 6000
This E-Mail may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone
Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other
person or take copies.