With a million searchable items from museums, galleries, archives & the
media, SCRAN is a major online service for learning in the fields of
culture and history.

As an award-winning provider of database and web services, SCRAN continues
to grow and is involved in a number of exciting developments including the
NOFdigi-supported "Resources for Learning" in Scotland project.

To enhance our existing learning officer provision, we invite applications
for the post of:

Lifelong Learning Officer
circa £21k

Responsibile for SCRAN's provision to the lifelong learning community
including work with libraries, museums, galleries, community groups and
other learning groups.  Reporting to a senior manager, the post holder
will produce appropriate materials to support our lifelong learning
development; plan and deliver training.

This will suit an energetic, confident, self starter with good, current
experience and formal qualifications in the public library and lifelong
learning areas.

For full application pack, email [log in to unmask] with your name
and address.

SCRAN
Abden House
1 Marchhall Crescent
Edinburgh
EH16 5HP

www.scran.ac.uk

completed applications by 1 May 2002

Graham Turnbull 		  Publishing Manager

www.scran.ac.uk | electric eclectic |  0131 662 1211

This message is in confidence to the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information.
The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other
than the addressee. If you receive it in error,
please let the sender know. SCRAN staff are not
authorised to enter into any contracts on behalf of
the company by internet e-mail.