Dear All,

The "Gathering the Jewels" NOF digitisation project in Wales has
settled on what metadata elements and digitisation guidelines it is
going to adopt.  In the interests of sharing this information as
widely as possible, we have put it up on our website  - please see
http://www.gtj.org.uk/technical_logo.html and scroll down the page.

So far we have put up digitisation guidelines for our staff to refer to
when digitising material themselves; in the next few days we hope
to post our guidelines for the external contractors who will be
handling some of our digitisation.

I hope this information is useful - any feedback would be gratefully
received (unless it means we have to start all over again...)

Gordon Reid
Project Director,
Gathering the Jewels Ltd.
c/o The National Library of Wales