We are in the process of dismantling some rolling shelving (another of the
things they don't teach you at library school) here at Wimbledon Library.

Is there anyone out there who would like to re-erect it in their library?

There are 4 double-sided units of 4 bays each side, about 7 feet high
(what's that in new money?), so you can get a lot of books on to it.  The
shelves are fully adjustable.  I think it's probably about 10 years old and
still in very good condition.  The units are not motorised but have sensible
handles so that they move very easily.

If you are interested, please contact Pam Rew or Wendy Siemaszko, either by
e-mail or by telephone at the number below.

We truly look forward to hearing from you

Wendy M. Siemaszko

Wimbledon Library
35 Wimbledon Hill Road
London SW19 7NB