From: Wardle, Chris (DSD) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 April 2002 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Foot & Mouth burial Pits.

Hi

A recent enquiry from a student about 'plague pits' reminds me of the
promise that DEFRA (then MAFF) made to me.They said that they would inform
us of the location of the Foot & Mouth burial pits the excavated in the
county.
-They have yet to fulfil this promise.

Did anyone else receive a similar undertaking?
If so, has the information been forthcoming?

Chris

********************

This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or
professional privilege.
If you are not the addressee you are not authorised to
disseminate, distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it

The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and
unless specifically stated or followed up in writing,
the content cannot be taken to form a contract or to be an expression
of the County Council's position.

LCC reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email

LCC has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing communications do not
contain  malicious software and it is your responsibility to carry out any
checks on this email before accepting the email and opening attachments.