	From: Dennis Raphael [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: Wed 4/24/2002 8:49 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Canadian Conference - November 28-29, 2002

	Please set aside the dates November 28-29, 2002 for a major conference in
	Toronto entitled "Social Determinants of Health Across the Life Span:  Canadian
	Perspectives"  The conference will be a partnership of the School of Health
	Policy and Management at York University and the Centre for Social Justice.
	Further details will be coming shortly.  The following provides an overview.

	The objectives of the two day conference Social Determinants of Health Across
	the Life-Span: Canadian Perspectives are to:

	1. Bring together the latest developments in knowledge concerning various social
	determinants of Canadians