-----Mensaje original-----
De: Evidence based health (EBH) is the integration of individual
knowledge [mailto:[log in to unmask]]En nombre de Matt
Williams
Enviado el: viernes 26 de abril de 2002 21:40
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Theoretical Basis of Diagnosis

Dear List,

I have been trying to track down some material on the theoretical
underpinnings of diagnosis and diagnostic technique. I know that the
current paradigm is a probabilistic model, and is essentially Baysian in
nature. I have read some discussion that focuses on this approach, but was
wondering whether anyone could recommend any other reading, especially any
that focuses on non-probabalistic techniques.

Any advice?

Matt Williams
ITU SHO
Charing Cross Hospital