I woulId suggest this excellent article:th Services Research 2002, 2
I would suggest this excellent article:

What kind of evidence is it that Evidence-Based Medicine advocates
want health care providers and consumers to pay attention to?
R Brian Haynes
 BMC Health Services Research 2002,2 :3

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6963/2/3/

Greetings,
Giuseppe

Dr. Giuseppe Giocoli
Gruppo di Lavoro EBM
Associazione Microbiologi Clinici Italiani
Via Sarca, 19
25015 DESENZANO d/G (BS) Italia