Ann

In 2000, the Commission published a booklet in its 'Europe on the Move' series entitled 'Tax policy in the EU'. This can be found online at: http://europa.eu.int/comm/dg10/publications/move/douane/fiscalite/en.pdf

If you would like a hard copy, let me know and I'll put one in the post to you.

Regards

Martin Wilkinson

9 May is Europe Day. For more information, go to www.europeday.gov.uk
Martin Wilkinson, Research Officer
European Resource Centre for Schools & Colleges in the West Midlands
Address: European Resource Centre, CEBP, Charter House, 100 Broad Street, Birmingham, B15 1AE, UK
Tel: +44 (0)121 248 8277  Fax: +44 (0)121 248 8278
ERC Network website: www.britishcouncil.org/education/resource/europe

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify [log in to unmask]

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation