From: Lindsay Knuckey <lindsay.knuck [mailto:Lindsay Knuckey
Sent: 24 April 2002 11:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TIF files

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------  --
Dear all

A colleague has received an attachment to an e-mail as a TIF file and we
are having problems trying to open it. I know that documents on EUR-lex
are often available in this format, does anyone know what these files
actually are and how to read them?

Any advice gratefully received.

Lindsay Knuckey
EU & International Relations Co-ordinator
The Environment Agency
Rio House, Waterside Drive
Aztec West, Almondsbury
Bristol, BS32 4UD

Tel: 00 44 1454 624 080
Fax: 00 44 1454 624 319
e mail: [log in to unmask]

This message is confidential as it contains information about the person
we are sending it to. If you have received this message by mistake,
please delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

If this message contains information that you have requested from us
please see our standard notice for details of how you may use that
information. If the notice is not attached and you require a copy please
telephone 0845 9333111 and ask for the customer contact.

For further information about the Environment Agency call the number
above or look at our web site at http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk

This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and

Any views or opinions expressed by the sender of this message do not
necessarily represent those of the Tees Valley JSU.

If you have received this email in error please be advised that any use or
disclosure of the information contained within it is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the JSU by email at [log in to unmask]

Web Site: www.teesvalley-jsu.gov.uk