From: Richard Young <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: A level choice

> I have changed my mind about doing both Econ & Biz at AS since bumping
into
> some students who just did Biz and are now struggling with economics on
> their degree courses.
>
> Not relevant to the attitude of HE I agree but just a passing thought :)

Behalf
> Of Paul Garwood
> Sent:   22 April 2002 10:06
> To:     [log in to unmask]
> Subject:        A level choice
>
> I have recently been asked about doing economics and business studies as 2
> levels. My traditional answer is that this is not a good idea because of
> university dislike. I have been asked to justify this statement and I must
> be honest my information is not up to date. Can anyone provide details of
> recent examples of university attitudes.
> Thanks in advance.

> ***********
> This email is intended for the use of the named recipients only. Any
> information contained within is deemed to be confidential and privileged
> information. Any unauthorized disclosure of any of the information
contained
> within this email may result in legal action being taken. The content of
> this email is not necessarily the views of Gloscat, unless expressly
stated.
> If you have recieved this e-mail in error please contact
> Gloscat I.T. Support on 01242 532123 or email [log in to unmask]

Standard Disclaimer:This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Royal Grammar School Newcastle does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of the Royal Grammar School Newcastle. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note that the Royal Grammar School Newcastle may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications.