Easy life  life assurance for simple people!

This email is intended for the use of the named recipients only. Any
information contained within is deemed to be confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized disclosure of any of the information contained
within this email may result in legal action being taken. The content of
this email is not necessarily the views of Gloscat, unless expressly stated.
If you have recieved this e-mail in error please contact
Gloscat I.T. Support on 01242 532123 or email [log in to unmask]