For a counter viewpoint, the book "Black Like Me"
(http://www.powells.com/biblio/41800-42000/0451192036.html) provides
an interesting perspective on what can be learned through a simulation
exercise.

-jen

--

Jennifer Mankoff, Assistant Professor  http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~jmankoff
EECS Department, 681 Soda              (W)+1 (510) 643-4205 (F)2-5775

are now located at: