I wish we could get away from this assessment at the door and listen to the
description of the way the patient was when first presenting for care. I
have been fighting this battle for at least 20 years! Why can the ambulance
services not use Manchester Triage (Type 1 or 2) and simply pass that
information to the A&E team too?