----- Original Message -----
From: Taj Hassan
Subject: Re: Coronary Heart Disease Collaborative (England)
> Sorry....this was meant to be a short email......the
> question IS..."What are other people's experience of
> the 'call to needle' time problem Katherine..or
> others"

In London all chest pains are taken to A&E by blue light. We don't have
prehospital 12 lead ECGs but at least they get one within minutes of
arrival. In our unit we use tenecteplase for all patients. The single bolus
speeds things up considerably, but perhaps more importantly, there is no
longer debate on who gets strep, and who gets TpA. Everyone gets TnK, so the
whole process is much faster.

BTW, could people stop needlessly amending the title of the thread,
particularly where there has been no substantive change in the subject
matter. It's confusing and irritating...

Thank you Anton!

Adrian Fogarty