Eric

This is virtually identical to the new OJEC CD-Roms issued in February -
although having tried the hyperlink, it is a darn site faster to respond!

At last, an improvement...

Derek Swan
European Information Officer
Greater Manchester Euro Info Centre
Chamber Business Enterprises
Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street
Manchester M60 7HJ
Tel: 0161 237 4020
Fax: 0161 236 1341
http://www.tvc.org.uk/services/information/european/euroinfo.htm

solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the company.
presence of viruses as we accept no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.

For more information about Chamber Business Enterprises Limited please
visit our website at http://www.tvc.org.uk