I have written some notes about how LCFG was set up at
RAL. In particular I have concentrated on things missing
from the documentation and giving solutions to some of
the problems others and myself encountered along the way.

Since the software is so similar for each testbed it is likely
that we will all hit the same problems.

http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/tb-support/lcfg-extra/

If other people have had problems with installation that they have
solved or still have yet to solve then please post them to this
list. I will add them to this  page so other people can hopefully
pass straight over the same problems.

I will continue to add things myself as well as I think of them.

   Steve

--
Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/