On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Marc Kelly wrote:

> > phmpk@bfa:~> md5sum babar_mon.tar.gz
> > dcfbab130b11e90531937492158a23c6  babar_mon.tar.gz
> >
> > I will re-upload it...
>
> And when I downloaded it again was currupted.. Any ideas anyone? Am I
> being a total muppet and not uploading it correctly.. seems to be
> something like its sending or downloading it as ascii...

I think it's binary ok, just getting truncated. The copy on the website is
definitely cut short if I do a  tar ztvf  directly in that directory. Can
you mail me a copy of the file directly as an attachment and I manually
insert it into the website (whether it likes it or not!) and try some
experiments to see if this is an issue with GridSite or not.

Cheers

 Andrew