-----Original Message-----
From: - for physiotherapists in education and practice
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Benoît Turcot
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 1:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PHYSIO] Procedure Codes in Usa ?

Hi everyone,

I need some help with the “physiotherapy~procedure codes~” used in the
United States of America for insurance reimbursement.

I am located in Montreal, Canada and I treated a patient which is covered
by an insurance company in USA.  She can not get reimbursed unless I
provide these procedure codes which are unfamiliar and unknown to me.

Can someone can help me with this ?

Thank you in advance.

Benoit turcot pht
Montreal