Dear list members,

Could anyone verify the following citation for me?  It is from the recent
book by Sam Riches (a list member?) on Saint George (Sutton, 2000):

Fournée, J.  "Le Culte de Saint Georges en Normandie," Annuaire des Cinq
Départments de la Normandie (Association Normande et les Assises de Caumont,
Congres de Louviers, 1986) 105-27.

Is the date of this publication correct or could it possibly be a typo for
'1968'?

Furthermore, could anyone point me to a library/libraries (besides the
BN France) that hold this serial for the proper date.  I would really like
to obtain a copy of the article but it appears that no US library has
holdings beyond 1966.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  Replies off list are welcome.

Jimm

James B. MacGregor, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor of History
Dayton, OH