From: Alan Magnus-Bennett [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:39:04 -0000
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: historic county boundaries

Hear hear!  Let's hear it for Scotland's regions, kingdoms and counties.
not even England has a kingdom - unless you count its principality!

Alan

On 18 Mar 2002 at 10:22, Jay Heywood wrote:

> [...]

Alan Magnus-Bennett
Cartographer and Map Curator
Geography Department
School of Environmental Sciences and Land Management
University College Worcester
Worcestershire
WR2 6AJ
phone: 01905 855183