Apologies if this doesn't concern you.

I teach at the University of Uppsala in Sweden, where we have a master's
in Library and Information Science.  Part of the course is a  5 week
period of work experience during the autumn term.  I have a student now
who would like to do this in the UK, in a public library, preferably
outside London to keep the costs down.  She doesn't mind how small the
town is as long as the library is big enough to be interesting.

Has anybody got any suggestions?  Any suggestions for keeping it cheap?
All ideas gratefully received.

Sue Dodd.

Sue Dodd
Dept of ALM, Aesthetics & Cultural Studies
University of Uppsala
Sturegatan 9
753 14 Uppsala
Sweden

Tel. work:              +46 (0)18-471 25 98
Tel. home:      +46 (0)18-46 31 65

Sue Dodd
Institutionen för ABM, estetik och kulturstudier
Uppsala universitet
Sturegatan 9
753 14 Uppsala

Tel. arb.:      +46 (0)18-471 25 98