RE: Listed Buildings on-line user group meeting minutes

From my reading of the minutes, these important groups were represented on it. Although, to go back to Jill Collens' comments, I think there could have been more liaison with SMR officers, especially over the question of downloading to the Exegesis HBSMR and other SMR systems. It seems from the minutes there is an assumption that the Exegesis users group have been discussing this but it is not something that I can recall happening at recent meetings,

Paul Gilman
Heritage Information and Records Manager
Essex County Council

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.