RE: HLF bids for Internet access to SMRs - Performance Indicators

Julia Wise asked for performance indicators for the success of putting SMR information on the web:

Here are the measures we proposed as part of our successful HLF application:

Evidence of increased interest  Letters, hits on web site, visitors to County Hall and Essex Record Office
Involvement with schools and interest   Numbers of visits to schools, return visits, school projects undertaken using the Essex Heritage Conservation Record (EHCR)

Involvement with local communities              Numbers of roadshows, lectures and talks; return visits by local people; responses from local people; information provided on local sites to the EHCR.

Paul Gilman
Heritage Information and Records Manager
Essex County Council

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.