In the most recent copy of ACN (Archaeological Computing Newsletter) there is an
article by Jon Moffatt, IT officer at the Ashmolean Museum, entitled 'The Ashmolean
Web Site Visitor Statistics Part II: The Name Game' in whcih he tries to answer the
following 4 questions:
1       Who is looking at the web site?
2       What pages are being looked at?
3       How long do they really stay?
4       What about single page requests?

For those who currently do not subscribe we can certainly ask about making copies
available.

Nick Case
Managing Director
Oxford ArchDigital Ltd