-----Original Message-----
From: For teachers and lecturers interested in curriculum issues
affecting the te [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Robert Jones
Sent: 15 March 2002 17:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Coursework vs Case Paper

Dear all,

About this time of year my thoughts turn to whether or not all this effort
for the coursework paper is really worth it. I often feel like it is me,
rather than the pupil who is taking the A(2) level! Generally our pupils are
good at preparing for exams but a nightmare at meeting work deadlines.

Does anyone have any helpful advice regarding the case study paper? Is it a
fair for good/weak candidates? Is it difficult to prepare? Etc......

Many thanks

Rob Jones
(Maiden email!)

'The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with
it is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this e-mail in error please accept our apologies and notify the
originator or telephone 0117 3157000. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.'
Clifton College, 32 College Road, Bristol BS8 3JH.