>>>Roland Schwaenzl said:
> Dave wrote:
> > I don't understand what your problem is
>
> RDF/XML parsed by
> different parsers is supposed to yield
> the same models or not?

Yes.  In the existing M&S, the language as part of the literal could
be ignored, so the two examples can be seen as equivlent.  We are
making a change - xml:lang is required to be supported and is
significant.  This is a good thing, right?

> Apparently W3C's RDF validator gives
> models different from those you suggest.

The validator will be updated in due course - when there is a written
up RDF Core WG decision, approved test cases, and the test cases
language has been updated.  Please be patient.

Dave