Hmm, a quiet group Liddy. I must confess that I'm a newcomer to the DC thing
but have a strong interest in accessibility and was intrigued as to how
metadata could be used to enhance accessibility of web based materials.
Could you perhaps point me in the direction of some useful overviews or
articles. Many thanks in advance.

Julian

Julian Scarlett
Web Design & Document Management System Officer
PPU
Education Directorate
Sheffield City Council
0114 2733571
mob 07904914976

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.