Ernest,  ICEM is the International Conference on Emergency Medicine  see www.9icem.com

Dr John Ryan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ernest Yeoh Poh Yan
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 06:39
  Subject: Re: APLS courses

  I presume ICEM means International College of Emergency Medicine. Could you kindly send me more information about the course, if any, that is to held in Edinburgh in June.
  TQ
  Ernest yeoh

    Good on ya Shane Mate but she is an Ozzie from Sydney and cant get acces to one in Sydney as readily as in Ireland and the UK.  As for 'Require' ?  Oh well you know how English isn't my native tongue ! How about 'would like to do.....' ? BTW there is a place reserved for you here in Dublin on route to ICEM in Edinburgh in June John  Dr John Ryan