If anyone saw the following (very tiny) piece in Metro a week or two ago and
can tell me which report is being referred to and how I might obtain it, I
would be very grateful!

HEADLINE; Pages Soothe Rages
Content; Millions have found an easy way to beat stress - by reading a book.
Two-thirds of people quizzed for a survey published yesterday said they like
to lose themselves in a book to unwind. And one in ten said the best place
to read was in the toilet.

Lisa Westmorland
Reader Development Coordinator
Wokingham Library & Information Service
Wokingham Library, Denmark Street, Wokingham, RG40 2BB, 0118 9793474

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not
necessarily represent those of Wokingham District Council.

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the
email address to which it has been addressed.  It may not be disclosed to or
used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way.
If received in error, please contact Head of Corporate ISIT, Wokingham
District Council (http://www.wokingham.gov.uk) on +44 (0) 118 974 6677
quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then delete it from
your system.

This email and attachments (if any) has been scanned for viruses using
Network Associates Group Shield before dispatch. However, please note that
neither Wokingham District Council nor the sender accepts any responsibility
for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments
(if any).

No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Wokingham District Council by
means of email communications.