Sharon:

My condolences to your daughter.  How old is she?  Got others?  My wife and
I have three children, so I know a little from sick kids. They will all be
coming on March 23rd, which seems an eternity away in family time (but  a
twinkling in syllabus time).  I hope for her sake and mine she is well on
Friday, but will entirely understand if not.  We will hook up otherwise.

I would be delighted to talk to your class, and USA day seems a natural
time.  The 24th is a Sunday -- is that really when you meet?  Or is it the
26th?  Also, what time of day do you meet, and where?

Beau