Dear Beau

My daughter has flu at present and my husband is out of town on business this Friday so I suspect I may not be able to come. If I can't I will link up with you on this email over the weekend. The best times for my students, should you wish to come is 12th  or the 24th Feb. there are now about 10, 4 on the MA in Interdicsiplinary Study of Religion and 6 from our MSC on Race and Ethnicity. We were planning to look at USA on 24th as one does in these whistle stop tours. Having set up theories, we will be looking at Europe, North America and South America before returning to case studies on resurgence and NRM's. A talk along the lines you suggest would be great, we teach in two hour blocks bythe way so there is space for debate, argument, and lecture.

Hope you enjoy Friday!!

With best wishes
Sharon Hanson
Birkbeck College,Faculty of Education