Hallo all

After the recent very impressive technological discussion I have a small
request -

I have just recorded a focus group interview on minidisk (and very
impressive it was too), now I need to get it into my computer.  I am working
on an iMac and I want to download the interview as a sound file to the
confuser.  We have a sony USB digital audio converter (PCLK-U5) with a USB
Converter, an Optical Cable and a USB cable but it is not mac compatible and
I think it is only suitable for CDs... can anyone recommend a reasonably
priced adaptor or some such gadget for linking me minidisck recorder to me
iMac?

If there is nothing for macs I can use a PC but it would be awkward...

Sarah Delaney
Research Officer
Health Services Research Centre
Department of Psychology