hi john. Greg Grieve has written a rather
comprehensive chapter on tos in Modern Manual Therapy.
there are tests, but they often are confusing.X-rays
can be helpful(more often not)  Therapy : look at
muscletightness/tension in the neck-shoulder region,
mobility of lowercervical-upper and middle thoracic
spine,including ribs, neuromeningeal mobility,
head/neck/thoracic/shoulder posture. look for
tensionsigns/entrapments around the elbow and wrist.
in my humble opinion, the upper/middle thoracic spine
often is the culprit and should be adressed
accordingly. good bye and good hunting, pieter

--- John Willenbruch <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > Right this may or may not sound like a dumb
question

=====
Homepage Physiotherapie Pieter van Kerkhof:   http://www.physiosupport.org

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de