bz/r%jrجr,bz.۫You're quite right. Perhaps I've forgotten to place the html link; I'll
take it as soon as possible. The links, however, work in the italian
version, for now.
Bye bye.
Dr.Claudio Attardi
www.medio-evo.org
mail [log in to unmask]

> medieval-
religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture

> Thank you for the tip! And I have found a few other interesting articl
es
> on your site as well. Just one tiny bit. The link to links of the Germ
an
> version leads nowhere for me. Broken, or my computer?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Carolin

vu˥ For your studies, if you
> want, I have a page (useful) about the
> Apocalypse in medieval spirituality: http://www.medio-
> evo.org/apocalisse.htm, in italian.
> Claudio Attardi
>

>  medieval-
> religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture
> >
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I have just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself.
> > Coming from Medieval English Literature, I am just going interdiscip
li
> nary
> > and have begun to stretch out into Medieval history and theology.
> > My main period and region at the moment is Anglo-
> Saxon England. Mostly in
> > but also
> > out of this period, I am foremost interested in concepts of God and
> > the Apocalypse.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Carolin Esser
> >
> > 1st year PhD-Student
> > Centre for Medieval Studies,
> > University of York
> > http://www.apocalyptic-theories.com

**
> > To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME
> > to: [log in to unmask]
> > To send a message to the list, address it to:
> > To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion
> > to: [log in to unmask]
> > In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write t
o:
> > For further information, visit our web site:
> > http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html
> > N zv™jyz 9

> to: [log in to unmask]
> to: [log in to unmask]
> 00000000000000000N*+-z gڣޖ("9E?4+8rfNzx?wƠh^X/u޲hbzɚNy^X/zx?,jWy؞?b*'+8rf"׫h鮆zk(֜ab'z
bzުɚ~뿊wfyi?&j*?ib?bzm