David Knowles et al., in _The Heads of Religious Houses: England and Wales,
940-1216_ (Cambridge, 1972), observe, "Cistercian houses were all dedicated
to the Blessed Virgin, so only those [in the directory] which had an
additional dedication are noted..." (p. 16).  However, in the introductory
note to the directory section on the Cistercian houses, the authors slightly
contradict themselves:  "All dedications were to St Mary except where
stated."  (p. 126)

Scanning the directory, I find these additional names:
--Beaulieu Abbey, Hants, appears to have been dedicated only to St. Mary
Magdalene.
--Buildwas, Salop, to St. Mary and also to St. Chad.
--Combermere, Ches, also to St. Michael.
--Revesby, Lincs, also to St. Laurence.
--Stratford Langthorne, Essex, also to All Saints.

The authors found no names for Conway/Aberconway, Medmenham, and Wyresdale.

A footnote on p. 16 thanks R.N. Hadcock and Barbara SoRelle (of Cornell) for
providing several notes on the names of Cistercian houses, so they may have
published details on this question elsewhere.

The second edition of Knowles and Hadcock's _Medieval Religious Houses:
England and Wales_ (London, 1971), which I don't have at hand, may have
further notes on nomenclature.

Al Magary