Can anyone help me with the Latin middle verse of O Nata Lux , which I
understand was the Office Hymn for Lauds on the Feast of the
Transfiguration. My record of the Tallis setting only appears to have the
first verse, as does the sheet music available at the Choral Public Domain
Library.

The Breviarium Romanum (c1925) does not have any reference to it ; nor does
my other available source - the York Breviary (though I think this predates
the common general acceptance of the feast). The English Hymnal and the Day
Hours of the Church have extended English translations but I can't find the
original Latin.

Does anyone know if the Tallis setting would originally be applied to the
whole hymn ?

Web sources have given me the following as the first and third verses :
O nata lux de lumine,         O born light of light,
Jesu redemptor saeculi,         Jesus, redeemer of the world,
dignare clemens supplicum         mercifully deem worthy and accept
laudes preces que sumere.         the praises and prayers of your
supplicants.
Qui carne quondam contegi         Thou who once deigned to be clothed in
flesh
dignatus es pro perditis.         for the sake of the lost ones,
Nos membra confer effici,         grant us to be made members
tui beati corporis.                     of your holy body.

Te vox paterna coelitus
suum vocavit filium,
ques nos fideli pectore
Regen fatemur omnium.